Monday, September 29, 2008

Boring office stuff

Up top is a view I don't have. It is, however, the window closest to my desk.

The second picture is of my two daily essentials: coffee and water. I've been reusing the same water bottle since seeing The Dark Knight (bought the water in the theater for an unnecessarily exorbitant amount). And the mug was a souvenir that Jaymie brought back for me from Chicago. It ranks among my two favorites, with the other being my Seattle mug. Needless to say, I have to go pee quite often throughout the day.

5 comments:

Elisha Marie said...

You will be happy to know that I no longer drink bottled water.

REMinLA said...

whats that green stuff at the bottom of it?

Eddy said...

You know, I am happy to know that!

And REM, I do wash it...

Andrew C. said...

hooray for urination! :p

Jaymie said...

Yay! I'm glad you're using it. :) Second City is the shizz.