On the way to work. A test shot with my camera as I slowly accelerate behind what is a moving dumpster, complete with brake lights attached. My car's interior is like that of a spaceship! There has been a surprising amount of cars on the road this last week.
At Noah's to get breakfast: a toasted everything bagel with cream cheese, and orange juice.
I love this guy. Normally, I take this very compact spot on the end, but I'm never bitter when he gets there first, since he always parks a bit off to the left to give some extra space to other cars down the row.
The exterior of my office building this hazy morning. This part is odd, but I smell the unmistakable scent of Korea every day, just outside, as I walk in. They say scent is the strongest sense tied to memory, hence the 'unmistakable'. Period left outside of quotes intentionally. I don't know what it is. It makes me a bit nostalgic.
7 comments:
Funny, I experience uh similar nostalgia wiff da smell on da bus. Reminds me o'...da pimpz I jive ta at werk? in construction? sho 'nuff!
On another note, dat IS uh really nice guy, an' I like dis here type o' post cause it really gives some insight ta what ya experience on uh daily basis...lovin da blog you know das right!
And finally, I've never been ta noah'sbagels, I wants ta jet Don't make me come ovah there bitch...
you went to noah's and didn't stop by to see me? sadness... :(
on a positive note, absolutely delectable blog you have my friend. keep it up! :)
i like how rem spells like he sounds when he talks :p
haha i'm sorry andrew. i went to the one on rosecrans, next to the other sbux. i'll stop by your store either friday or next week! (provided i get up early enough)
an dat boil on mah ass...
i was just kidding eddy. you know i love you :)
you know, i get the exact same thing at noah's! it's like we were meant to be together :p
Hi Eddy! I like people who use 'hence'. Do you place the period outside because you also find the American convention of punctuating with regards to quotation marks ridiculous? That is, relative to the more logical British punctuation?
Yes, that's exactly it, Elisha! I'm not sure why style guides and grammar nazis want to stick to such an antiquated convention... It interferes with logic haha. At least American scientific publications follow the British style.
I guess we just have good taste, Andrew :)
wow these comments between you two make my brain hurt :D
i guess that's why i like numbers :p
Post a Comment