Friday, October 10, 2008

Work craziness

We're moving to a new office this weekend so the past few weeks have been pretty hectic. Here's one of the boxes I'm using to pack up my stuff. It's nifty -- there's no need for tape or assembly -- it's engineered to form itself into a fully functioning packing box with little manipulation. Also in the picture is a plastic fencing sword I use to harrass coworkers.

Next we have a free can of soda. I was given the option of picking between this (Inca Kola), coke plus, diet pepsi, and mountain dew. I'm pleased with my choice. You can also see my work calendar, which has a picture of a turtle for the month of October.

2 comments:

Andrew C. said...

are you moving away from me? :(

also, it looks like your not so busy in october, according to your calendar :p

Eddy said...

nah i'm not! same complex, different building.

yeah, there's only one date i need to remember in october :)