Saturday, January 17, 2009

New project

On his 2008 tour, for "We Sing. We Dance. We Steal Things.", Jason Mraz has had a projection screen on stage behind him that flashes the words "FOND OF" and lists a bunch of things he's, well, fond of. These things include hats, avocados, and voting no on prop. 8. I've decided to do an occasional post on various things I'm fond of (honestly, for when I have nothing else to post about). We begin today with: red onions.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

2 comments:

Andrew C. said...

i too am fond of onions of all colors :)

mSOUL said...

I used to hate red onions until I lived with 3 guys who did all the cooking for me. I would never want to take away/add to what they cooked, so I'd leave everything in. They made burgers with red onions once and I've never gone back...

My point is, I am also fond of red onions.